MS Steel Carbon pétanque ball
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 point points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of €6.00.
- Balls of petanque in carbon alloy steel
- Hardness: (120 kg/mm)2)
- Finish: Black satin
- Warranty: 2 years
- Fournies with 1 buis goal + 1 chamoisine
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Whose mock balls are destined for?
By the hardness "tender» of the petanque ball, the triplet MS Acier is especially for shooters.
Why choose this triplet of balls?
The internal surface of the MS Steel balls is stamped. This gives it the peculiarity of absorbing the energy of a shock, which in turn restricts the bounce of the petanque ball. Then, even if the triplet is considered a soft ball, its hardness of 120 kg/mm2maximizes life.
Very interesting at the shot, the ball has a good balance. It actually picks up well and realizes a lot of tiles. Unlike ball models that require adaptation time, the grip is done quickly. These Steel MS balls provide a lot of sensations for a reasonable price.
What are its characteristics?
Material: Carbon steel
Hardness: (120 kg/mm)2)
Diameter: 71 to 76 mm
Weight: from 680 to 720 g
This triplet of balls is approved by FFPJP and FIPJP. It is only available in strie 0 or in a smooth version.
Our advice to maintain the competition ball:
You want to keep your MS Steel balls as long as possible? An interview is required to avoid oxidation of carbon steel balls. First, have the reflex to clean the dust with a chamoisin after each use. Then pass the triplet to soapy water before drying it. Once all the moisture has disappeared, use cannon oil, vaseline or a special maintenance product on the surface of the 3 balls.
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 4 customer reviews
Anonymous customer published the 11/12/2019 following an order made on 26/11/2019
Bonne boule mais pas celle commandée en plus la fabrication date de 2014
here is the list of option we recommend to choose
You can click on item you want to choose
Are you sure you want to add to cart without choose them?
Share your customization with your firendsDownload image
Please update your browser
You are using an outdated version of your browser. To enjoy an optimal experience on our site, please update it.